Diversity & Inclusion (DEI) books for recruiters and HR practitioners



I'm on a lucky streak with #DEI books. Do I want to share my joy with the rest of the world? yes! 💥


I'm confident that anyone working on DEI topics in theirwork will find these titles super handy.

📌 'Diversity, Equity and Inclusion: How to Succeed at an Impossible Job'
by Sarah Cordivano (https://amzn.to/3Jn8EW2)

Sarah Cordivano answers critical questions about the practical aspect of building out DEI strategy in organisations. The huge topic is setting up Employee Resources Group and measuring the impact of your DEI initiatives. What's essential, the author is based in Berlin, so the book is written from EMEA point of view (very unique perspective within DEI literature world).


📌 'Inclusalytics: How Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Leaders Use Data to Drive Their Work' by Victoria Mattingly PhD, Sertrice Grice MS, Allison Goldstein (https://amzn.to/3PigUKF).

It's all about data. Inclusalytics is a guide on how to handle data and methodologies you can use to measure the state of DEI in your organisation. I regret that I haven't read it earlier when the chunk of my work was about analysing diversity data and driving insights every single day. Now I know I could have done it very differently.


📌 'Full Stack Recruiter: Diversity Sourcing Strategies' by Jan Tegze
(https://amzn.to/3CJj669).

I guess I don't need to introduce the author to anyone in the recruiting. The book is a guide through extensive DEI practices in the workplace and recruiting. The part of the book is focused solely on sourcing underrepresented talents and this is a real gem.
Are you stuck thinking of a creative sourcing theme for your DEI sourcing session? Think no more, just go through some of the resources prepared by Jan. To anyone confused with diversity & inclusion recruiting practices, this is a must-have book!

#ERGs #diversitysourcing #Inclusalytics #DEIbooks

Komentarze